Jan 6, 2010

> USING ONLY ONE WORD ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS- Not as easy as you might think.>

Where is your cell phone? purse.;)

Significant other? begginpardon? =)=)

Your mother? home.

Your father? home.

Your dream last night? weird.....

Your favorite drink? tea

What room are you in? study

Your hobby? writing!

Your fear? boredom.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? married>

Where were you last night? bed.;)

Something that you aren't? smart. [argreeing with Ithilwen hear.;)]

Wish list item? jewelry

Last thing you did? clean.

What are you wearing? Jacket

TV? BBC!!!

Your pets? everything

Friends? everyone.

Your life? interesting.;)

Your mood? blissful.

Missing someone? Yep.;)

Drinking? Tea. (HA!)

Your car? Bicycle.;)

Something you're not wearing? veil.

Your favorite store? Target.

Your favorite color? BLUE!

When is the last time you cried? friday. (I suppose you haven't seen the Young Victoria...)

Who will resend this? none

Where do you go to over and over? church.

My favorite place to eat? HOME.

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Pasadena....LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to wish you all a *late* Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!=) God Bless!!

2 comments:

Keykeeper said...

Good to hear from you, Hilary!:) Love the tag. Thanks for putting my blog on your sidebar and.....there was something else...oh yeah, I think I know why you'd like to be in Pasadena.:D That would be such fun to go to Championship. For that matter it would be fun to go to any college game, unfortunately for me I've never gone to one.:( But I've been to plenty of high school games, since my brother played for my church's academy team (yes he was homeshcooled but they let him play anyway;) And wow I have really rambled, my apologies.;)

God Bless,
The Keeper of the Key

Maddilynn said...

I saw Young Victoria and LOVEEEEDDDD ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!! WAH!!!! Everything was BEAUTIFUL! I love Emily Blunt!!!!